Sunday, February 9, 2014

Vegan Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

I tried about four different versions of this, which all tasted great, but fell apart. Finally I found an egg replacement that worked!

1 cup of peanut butter (I use the organic, no sugar - just peanuts stuff. Trader Joe's has a great one)
1/3 cup of raw agave nectar dark
1 tablespoon flax seed mill (I just used the scoop that comes with my flax seed protein powder).

Mix all ingredients together until there is no flax seed mill powder lumps and it all looks like wet peanut butter. Use a tablespoon measuring aid to scoop out 1 tablespoon cookies (should make about a dozen) onto a cookie sheet (I use olive oil to make them not stick), and then flatten the cookies with a fork and bake on 300 for about 10 minutes (I started with 5, then checked them at 8, then checked them and took them out at 10). Let them cool for about 20 minutes and you should be able to scoop them off and eat them like a regular cookie without them falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment