Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Easy Pizza

So Wednesday for us is Pizza Wednesday. I have made dough myself but it never comes out quite right. I found Trader Joe's wheat pizza dough and started having the hubby pick it up on his way home.

Roll out your TJ pizza dough (costs 1.49 at my location) and make sure to put plenty of flour on the dough because it will stick.

Add Classico Organic Pasta Sauce (the only jarred sauce that I am willing to eat)

Add minced garlic, herbs and veggies from my garden (rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, green bell peppers and spinach), and add broccoli.

Add your favorite cheese of course --we like ours in moderation

Bake for about 15 min at 400 degrees and BAM you just made a low cost and great tasting pizza at home.

It does come out better if you use a rolling pin and a pizza pan, but I have made it without those.

No comments:

Post a Comment